Uplifting Minds, Transforming Lives.
Lifted Therapy is a psychotherapy practice based in Basingstoke. We offer online psychological assessments and psychological therapies to patients across Hampshire and Berkshire for mental health difficulties, using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT).
We provide fully-trained and qualified BABCP-accredited CBT therapists so that you can feel safe in the knowledge that you are working with a professional specialist during the course of your treatment with us.
- Compassionate and empowering
- We always put our patients first because everyone counts
- Commitment to providing quality care over quantity
What to expect
- We offer a free 20 minute consultation to find out a little bit about you and so we can discuss your needs. This helps us to tailor the support that is most helpful for you.
- We carry out confidential 50-minute psychological therapy sessions, conducted remotely via Microsoft Teams or on Zoom.
- We recommend a minimum of 6 sessions, but most people find 10-20 sessions are sufficient when working on one difficulty.
Meet The Team
Clinical Director and Specialist CBT Psychotherapist
I am a qualified and accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist and Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner with 10 years specialist clinical experience in supporting and enhancing individuals wellbeing.
I work with a range of adults who are experiencing anxiety and depression symptoms, including (but not limited to) those with long term health conditions such as asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), diabetes, cancer and chronic pain.
My aim is support and help individuals make peace with their thoughts and emotions and help to make sense of what is happening in a warm and supportive therapy environment. I believe that everyone deserves time and space to feel uplifted and I’m looking forward to working together to see how we can make that a reality for you.
Education & Qualifications
- BSc (Hons) Psychology – University of Plymouth
- PGCert High Intensity CBT – University of Reading
- PGCert Low Intensity CBT – University of Southampton
- Low Intensity CBT for Long Term Health Conditions – University College London
- CBT for Long Term Health Conditions and Medically Unexplained Symptoms – University of Southampton
Training & Conferences
- IAPT High Intensity Supervisor training – University of Southampton
- Introduction to Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) – NHS England
- Introduction to Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) – NHS England
- Compassion Focused Therapy for Complex Trauma – Deborah Lee
- Being a culturally sensitive supervisor – Margo Ononaiye
- BABCP Conference 2022
- BABCP Conference 2023